Our Family Recipe Collection
for me, Jamie, Kayla, and any other home cooks out there
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat
2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese , shredded
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• Heat oven to 450 degrees.
• Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms.
• Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
• Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
• Mix butter and garlic powder.
• Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
Yields 15 biscuits
Find the original recipe
bread (non yeast)
want to try
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)