Thursday, April 19, 2012
Best Steak Marinade in Existence
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
* 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
* 3 tablespoons dried basil
* 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
* 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
* 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
1. Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
2. Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
This recipe is from Allrecipes. It's brag makes me want to try it, although we already had a pretty good marinade recipe.