Wednesday, April 4, 2012
* 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3 to 4 pounds)
* 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1 bunch green onions, chopped
* 1-1/2 cups minced fresh cilantro
* 1 cup salsa
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
* 12 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
* Fresh cilantro leaves, sliced red onion and chopped tomatoes, optional
* Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with the garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Add the onions, cilantro, salsa, broth, and chilies. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
* Remove meat; cool slightly. Shred with two forks and return to the slow cooker; heat through. Spoon about 2/3 cup meat mixture onto each tortilla; serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 12 servings.
Weight Watcher's Points Plus Value 9 (does not include toppings)