Tuesday, July 10, 2012
· 8 ounces light cream cheese, slightly softened
· 2 tablespoons fresh basil, snipped
· 1 garlic clove, pressed
· 6 (8 inch) sun-dried tomato tortillas
· 6 romaine lettuce leaves
· 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
· 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
· 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
· 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
· 4 ounces salami
· 4 ounces ham
Mix cream cheese with the basil and garlic.
On each tortilla, spread about 2 tablespoons of this mixture on the tortillas to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
Layer with romaine, salami, ham, and cheese.
Next, layer on the olives, roasted red peppers, and artichoke hearts that you prefer.
Tightly roll up the tortilla and cut in half on the diagonal.
WW Points Plus 6pt each (not counting the tortilla)
This looks really good to me. And a great reminder for lunches we like. Find the original recipe here.